Monday, November 14, 2011

Famous Last Words: Wolfgang







What was the last thing that really made you laugh?
BASTI: “‘The Flight of the Conchords.’ It's probably one of my favorite shows ever."

When was the last time you were pissed off?
BASTI: “Five minutes ago. As a rule, something generally pisses me off every five minutes.”

WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU had a really unusual fan request?
BASTI: “Five minutes ago. Haha. Just kidding!”

When was the last time you asked someone for their autograph?
MON: “Last time I asked someone for an autograph was around 1997 or 1998. Bela Fleck and the Flecktones played in the Philippines and I got their bass player, Victor Wooten, to sign my Bass magazine.”

WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU went somewhere and wasn't recognized?
MON: “Apart from some Pinoys, no one knows Wolfgang here in Hong Kong so I just go to work like everyone else. No trumpets blaring to herald my arrival.”  

When was the last time you played a practical joke with YOUR bandmates?
MON: “I suppose it was two years ago. We had a new keyboard player in the band (I play with in Hong Kong), I'd trip out and suddenly play a note on his keyboard, really loud, when he wasn't looking, really ruffled his feathers quite a bit. He asked to be transferred to another band and they put me on the opposite side of the stage as far away from the keyboards as possible.”  

What’s the last thing you’d ever want to tell a friend?
MANUEL: “Thanks for everything, man!”

What’s the last thing you’d ever want to hear your parents say?
MANUEL: “Good Job!”

What’s the last thing you’d ever want to hear from a fan/supporter?
MANUEL: “We want more!”

When was the last time you played a very competitive sport?
FRANCIS: “It was probably five to six years ago. Basketball.” 

What’s the last thing you want to do before you die?
FRANCIS: “Sleep.”

FINALLY, WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU READ BANDs MAG?
FRANCIS: “Unfortunately, I haven't.  Now I will.” :)


 Members
Basti Artadi (vocals)
Mon Legaspi (bass)
Manuel Legarda (guitars) (lead guitars)
Francis Aquino (drums)

Watch Wolfgang's Ibrahim (Official Music Video)

No comments:

Post a Comment